Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cricut Traffic Jam embossing folder

Here's a quick card I made while waiting for my Hubby to come home late last night. I just wanted something simple and boy this is as simple as you can get...




Blue print...
I used My Pink Stamper Punny-licious stamp saying " You're a Hoot".
So cute. The Owl stamp is from "Studio G" i*clear, I bought from Michaels' dollar bin.
The sparkle cardstock paper is from "coredinations". The embossing folder from Provo Craft the traffic jam. The ribbon is from "Ruban'. Width of ribbon 1/8". To put it all together  I used the ATG gun. I used the Pigment Ink Pad "Brilliance" called
 Pearlscent Orchid.
Card size: 6 7/8"w x 4 1/2"h
The pink cardstock size: 4 3/4"w x 3 1/2"h

Thank so much for stopping by and...
HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!

***I am so excited that I have bought so much blog candy!!!


***I also had a company contact me for a fabulous giveaway!!!!!!!
     You don't want to miss this!!


***Plus...
     Please keep in mind I will do a giveaway once I hit 200 followers!!


***Even more coming up...
I will be in a blog hop ...The hop starts on Jan 22 at Midnight and ends on January 23 at 11:59 p.m. and will announce all winners on January 24. Yes, I will be giving a Cricut Cartridge away & a stamp set. You don't want to miss it!!! It's going to be HUGE!!!!


PLEASE INVITE YOUR SCRAPBUDDIES & CRAFTY FRIENDS!!!!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!