Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Zebra print. Wow!!

I made this for my niece. She enjoys all "Zebra print". I went to the dollar store and picked up the 2011 pocket calendar... and I turned into this!

I used black ribbon by Ribbon Company, Inc., the paper is from the Paper Studio(flocked) and the rhinestones from the dollar bin at Michaels.

Inside of the calendar.

I used the Forever Cricut Cartridge for the mirror and shoes...

Top front of calendar.


To add to her collection. I made this book binder for her   also. Plus I used the Prima designer rhinestones...



Inside of the book...


The back of the binder!, My stamp.

Thanks for stopping by!!

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Those turned out so so so cute, she will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW those are great she will love them! AZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute, I would love a set too! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!