Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas cards-DCWV

I made these cards in less then 2 hours. I know even two hours seem to be long time but I always have to put thought into them and pick the paper, the embossing folders, the die cut and so on. I made a total of six cards for the girls at the office. 
They are super cute. 

Please enjoy...


Some luck girl will get this gift card!! I decided to go with different 
gift cards this year.


Of course I had to stamp my logo on it...


Cards are 5.5 inches wide by 4 inches tall. I used the Cuttlebug (embossing & de-embossing),  DCWV "tis the season" paper stack for the pattern paper and I just use plain white paper from Recollections and scrap green paper I had laying around. To put all together I used the ATG gun. The yarn I had for a long while, which my Sister gave me awhile back. It was perfect.

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!!

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!


Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Reminder:
Once I hit 200 followers I will do a giveaway. Your choice of $10 to 
either JoAnn, Hobby Lobby or Michaels. So invite your Scrapbuddies over!




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!